We made it! We rolled the windows down so we could smell the country air.
Thomas loved driving the boat.
He would put Granddaddy's hands on his legs so that Granddaddy couldn't touch the steering wheel. Only Thomas could drive the boat.
Thomas enjoyed fishing. Here he is helping Lady. I don't think she caught anymore fish after Thomas began helping her...our tactic worked. Pretzels allowed us to fish and ride in the boat. Thomas made sure we had them for every boat ride.
There is nothing better than waking up every day from a long nap and eating a Popsicle.
Thomas was a little apprehensive about swimming, but quickly became a natural. No one was allowed to touch his "boat." He kept yelling, "I swimmin, I kickin, I splashin, I drivin."
It wasn't long before he said, "I jumpin."
Thomas got to feed the ducks, and we saw a family of ducks on one of our boat rides.
On the way back to the cabin, Thomas would grab my head and say, "Do you see it? Do you see the cabin?" He loved the cabin just as much if not more than playing outside.
Thomas was trying to get Ooh-Ooh to look at the camera.
20 Weeks!